For individuals on-the-go, who aren’t in need of a physical space but require a professional address and business support, a Virtual Office is a fantastic option. With customizable packages, you can tailor this flexible solution to your needs.
Who is a Virtual Office best suited for?
Someone in need of:
- A premier mailing address from a choice of locations across downtown Toronto and Kitchener
- Unique phone number with professional auto-attendant
- Member rates for access to all of our meeting rooms in Toronto and Kitchener
- Discounted package rates for access to day offices, even by the hour
- Reasonable rates for daily drop-ins with access to our lounges and kitchens
- The flexibility to work remotely, with the appearance of a physical base
- Mail forwarding to international addresses
How it works01
Choose your location
With locations across downtown Toronto and in Kitchener, we offer premier addresses for you to choose from that fit your business best.02
Pick your add-ons
With our à la carte options, you can customize the virtual office add-ons you want to take advantage of. From unique suite numbers to professionally recorded phone greetings03
Once you are set-up, your virtual office is ready for the world to get in touch with you -- anytime, anywhere.
Monthly price: $99Term: 6 months One time set-up: $99 + HST
One month security retainer held until the end of the term
- Professional mailing address
- Mail/package notifications via email
- Access to meeting rooms at preferred member rates
- Access to on-demand office bookings at preferred member rates
- Access to all Workplace One events
- 2 hours of boardroom credit included per month
Unique suite number
$20/monthAdd an added sense of professionalism with your own office number
Phone auto attendant
$45/monthBe contactable anytime at your unique number. One voicemail box included
Additional company names
$5/month/nameUse your unique address for multiple companies
Cost as neededOur tracked courier service gets packages delivered to you anywhere in the world
Private office credits
Customised packages availableLet us create a customised package that works for your hybrid team. Private offices seating up to 30 people, ready when you need them.
Meeting room credits
Customised packages availableFor those important presentations, all-day creative workshops or company team building. Our meeting room packages give you the professional space to need.
At the end of the 6 month membership, would it be possible to renew the membership and if so how much? Would I have to pay another setup fee or security deposit once the membership expires?
Can any of the add-ons be ordered anytime within the subscription period?
Will the VOIP phone auto attendant for the voicemail greeting be recorded by someone at Workplace One? If not, would I have to record the voicemail greeting myself, or is there a standard greeting?
Regarding mail forwarding, is there a flat rate for the service, or is it per use? How long will it take for mail or packages to arrive outside of the GTA? When would I receive the invoices?
When a phone call is being redirected, would I receive that call right away? If not, then would I receive a voicemail message stating that I received a call or the message itself?